Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blood compact

Paolo and I worked out together for the very first time today. It has been weeks since he last went to the gym, so I suggested that he take it easy. Except for the difference in exercise intensity, our routine was pretty much the same. Talk about buddying up and sweating it out.

Our partnership started early last year when we put up an outsourcing company. Although the timing was not the most ideal, having to suddenly face the global economic turmoil, the collaboration was a winner. In him, I found a business partner worthy of my trust. Clearly, a light at the end of a dark tunnel.

The initial litmus test paved the way for another team up towards the end of 2008. The new industry was foreign to Paolo, but I had the patience to guide my brother. It was enough that I saw enthusiasm, commitment, and trustworthiness. All good. Hopefully, nothing wanes.

Until then, no sweat.

No comments: