Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Marriage tripod

"Until death do us part" is a solemn vow; however, it is not good enough for me. As odd as I am, I included supplemental conditions that would lay the foundation of my marriage like a tripod. Long story short, my wife agreed; hence, the start of her agony. Just kidding.

Death will come like a thief in the night. While we can prepare for it by doing good, we do not have control over it. I just pray that God lets me go first; He knows very well that I will find it more painful than death to continue to exist without my wife.

I am not the greatest son in the world, but I promised to give up my marriage if my wife disrespects my parents. Fortunately, Shiela is a true daughter that my mom has gained. I can die tommorrow confident that my wife will look after my mom.

Lastly, cheating is something that I cannot tolerate, there will definitely be no second chances.

No comments: