Saturday, March 27, 2010

Busy is good

I have been so busy lately; to be honest, in some ways, I hate it. I miss the days when I would come home during the day, either for a power nap or a lazy man's sleep in. I guess I have no choice but to hack it. When you ask to be blessed a bit, you have to be there to catch it when it pours. I should not be complaining; it is utterly stupid to do so.

Today, I will be going on a trip. Again, it has something to do with work. I will be taking the last flight out and, I think, the first flight in when I come back. No leisure time at all. I have to cram everything in a few days. Also, no suitcase this time except for my small backpack.

Before I go, let me share a short prayer: Father, thank You for keeping me busy. With Your mercy, I am able to provide means for my family, and it helps me stay glued to my wife. Pardon me if I whine at times; it is so selfish of me. I missed church today; I was negligent. Sorry, Father. Please keep my family safe and give my wife peace of mind. May she get enlightenment: I am traveling alone. In the name of Christ, Amen.

No comments: